- 2 packages crescent rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 packet dry Ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1 cup chopped or shredded carrots
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup each additional chopped vegetables such as bell pepper, tomato, scallions, or black olives
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line an 11-inch by 17-inch or larger baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Unroll crescent roll triangles and arrange into rectangles to form a crust, pressing the seams together.
- Bake the crust according to the package instructions, about 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and cool completely at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, and ranch dressing mix. Chill in the refrigerator to blend flavors while crust cools.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cooled crust. Top with broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots. Sprinkle with cheese and any additional vegetables, if using. Chill before cutting into squares.
Finish with a dusting of shredded Parmesan cheese or some cracked pepper.
Red peppers, black olives, and scallions with shredded mozzarella Chopped cherry tomatoes, crumbled bacon, cheddar cheese Chopped cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, crumbled feta cheese Tricolor peppers, carrots, and green onions
Veggie Pizza Recipe **To make Veggie Pizza ahead:** Bake the crust, cool completely, and cover with plastic wrap overnight.
The cream cheese mixture can be made up to 1 day in advance.
All vegetables can be prepped in advance too.