Chocolate Peanut Éclair squares
This looks so yummy. I must try it apparently It gets better the longer it sits in the fridge.
Source: Hard to determine as this recipe is all over the net
- 1 box chocolate graham crackers (there will be a few graham
- crackers left over)
- 2 () boxes vanilla instant pudding
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3½ cups milk
- 1 container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 can chocolate frosting
- Spray the bottom of a 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Line the bottom of the pan with whole graham crackers. In bowl using an electric mixer, mix pudding with milk and peanut butter; beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Pour half the pudding mixture over graham crackers. Place another layer of whole graham crackers on top of pudding layer. Pour over remaining half of pudding mixture and cover with another layer of graham crackers. Heat the container of prepared frosting, uncovered in the microwave for 1 minute. Pour over the top of the cake.
- Refrigerate for at least 12 hours before serving
Low Fat & Sugar Version: Use Sugar Free Pudding, Low fat chocolate crackers, Sugar free chocolate syrup, Light cool whip, Skim milk.