- 2 Tbsp Butter chilled
- 1 ½ Cup Almond Flour
- ½ Tsp Sea Salt
- ½ Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Rosemary finely chopped
- ¼ Tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Egg room temp
- Cut your butter into 8 small pieces, and toss in the freezer.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine almond flour, salt, garlic powder, rosemary and pepper in a food processor.
- Add the butter cubes and egg. Pulse until just combined (don't over process).
- Form the dough into a ball and cover in saran wrap. Place in the fridge for at least 20 minutes.
- Once cooled, place the dough on a piece of parchment paper. Place another piece of parchment on top, and roll using a rolling pin until the dough is about ¼" thick.
- Cut the dough as evenly as possible (pizza cutter works the best) both vertically and horizontally to form little squares.
- Place each cracker on a parchment paper lines baking sheet and bake for 16-18 minutes, or until the edges become golden brown.
- Allow crackers to cool, then break apart and enjoy!
-Store in airtight container
Various seasonings: garlic, cayenne pepper or sesame Complete mixtures like low carb taco seasoning or poultry dry rub (a la Chicken in a Biscuit) , finishing them off with some freshly chopped herbs —rosemary, oregano, or whatever else is hanging around the spice rack.