Coconut Flour Cookies
These moist and fluffy with sweet coconut undertones keto friendly cookies take only 30 minutes from start to finish.
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: Servings: 12
- ½ Cup Coconut Flour
- ½ Cup Erythritol granular* or ⅔ cup coconut sugar (if not low carb)
- ¼ Teaspoon Baking Soda
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- 3 Eggs
- ⅓ Cup Butter melted & cooled
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- ½ Teaspoon Cinnamon optional
- ½ Cup Sugar Free Chocolate Chips or dark chocolate chips if you’re not low carb
- ¼ Cup Shredded Coconut shredded + unsweetened, optional
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together coconut flour, erythritol (or coconut sugar), baking soda and salt.
- Add eggs, butter, vanilla and stir to combine.
- Fold in chocolate chips and shredded coconut.
- Roll the dough into 12 cookies, and flatten the tops.
- Place them on a baking sheet a few inches apart.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until the tops become lightly golden.
- Let cool on a cooling rack and enjoy!
Variations: Add Nuts or seeds Dried fruit (if you aren’t watching your carbs!) Swap chocolate chips for white chocolate or dark chocolate if you’d prefer. Add your favorite extract (instead of vanilla!) Cinnamon, nutmeg, and other spices are an easy upgrade!