- 1 small acorn squash (about 3 lb.), scrubbed, cut into ½” wedges
- 1 tbsp. of fresh thyme
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- ½ tbsps... Coconut oil or unsalted butter
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 12 dates, pitted,
- Flaky sea salt (such as Maldon)
- Preheat oven to 425°. Toss squash, thyme, garlic, olive oil, and coconut oil in a large baking dish; season with kosher salt and pepper. Roast, tossing occasionally, until just tender, 40–45 minutes. Add dates; toss to coat. Roast until squash is very tender and dates are soft, 12–15 minutes.
- Arrange squash, dates, garlic, and thyme on a platter, spoon any oil in the dish over squash and sprinkle with sea salt.
Nancy Pineau says
I can’t find the recipe for Caramel Mousse with Sea Salted Caramel Sauce & Chocolate Ganache. I printed it out in 2019 but can’t find the Caramel sauce recipe
Hi, Thank you for noticing it was missing. I have fixed the issue the recipe is back just follow this link — https://recipestotry.ca/caramel-mousse-with-sea-salted-caramel-sauce-chocolate-ganache/