Shrimp Suprise Spread
Make a lot as it disappears quickly. Serve with your favorite dipping crackers
Source: From Family recipes
Recipe type: Appetiser
- 1 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese or light cream cheese
- ½ cup sour cream or low fat sour cream
- ¼ cup Miracle Whip or ¼ cup mayonnaise or light miracle whip
- 3-4 small cans of broken baby shrimp rinsed and drained
- 1 cup seafood cocktail sauce
- 1 green pepper chopped finely
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese or light mozzarella cheese
- 3 green onions chopped
- 1 tomato, diced
- Mix first three ingredients.
- Spread into a pie plate or onto a pizza pan.
- Spread the cocktail sauce on next.
- Top with green onions, shrimp, tomatoes, green peppers and cheese.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.