Keto Easy Spaghetti Bolognese
A comforting bowl of spaghetti Bolognese is often what's needed on a chilly Winter day (or any day, really).
Source: adapted fromFatforweightloss.com.au
Recipe type: Main
Serves: Servings 2
- ½ Cup Passata Sauce (Tomato Puree)
- ½ Cup Diced Tomatoes
- 500 g Beef Mince (Ground Beef) (1 lb)
- 1 Tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tsp Italian Herbs
- 1 Tsp garlic
- 1 Packet Nupasta Spaghetti
- 1 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- Add the 500g Mince into a frying pan (1lb) and cook until slightly brown. Add the garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and Italian Herbs and cook for 1 min.
- Pour in the passata sauce and diced tomatoes, simmering for 10 Mins
- In this time, take the nupasta** Spaghetti noodles and drain the water (I used a sieve). Rinse thoroughly and place them on a paper towel to dry them out.
- Add the noodles to your sauce and simmer a few minutes to heat up.
- Top with parmesan cheese, sever and enjoy!
**As a gluten-free product, NuPasta contains no starch with 0 net carbs. This way, NuPasta satisfies hunger, while keeping the calories low. NuPasta is also precooked, which means that it does not need to be boiled. Simply rinse and drain the pasta and heat it up with your favorite sauce and toppings.