Keto Crispy Pork & Noodle Stir Fry – Low Carb
An easy Keto Crispy Pork & Noodle Stir Fry recipe! Sweet, salty, crunchy, chewy – this low carb pork stir fry has it all, and is faster than ordering takeout!
Recipe type: Main
Serves: Yield: 4 servings
- 1 pound of boneless pork sirloin, sliced thin
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon Konjac flour (or 1 additional TBSP coconut flour)
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- ¼ cup avocado oil (or other light tasting oil)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 cups chopped white cabbage
- 1 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- ½ cup water
- 2 tablespoons granulated erythritol sweetener
- 2 cups miracle noodles, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Combine the sliced pork, coconut flour, salt, cayenne pepper and konjac flour (if using) in a medium bowl and toss to coat.
- Heat the avocado oil and sesame oil in a heavy skillet over medium high heat until shimmering.
- Add the coated pork and fry until crispy and cooked through – about four minutes.
- Remove the crispy pork from the pan and set aside.
- Add the cabbage, red peppers, ginger and garlic to the pan you cooked the pork in and stir fry over medium high heat for two minutes or until fragrant and wilted.
- Add the soy sauce, fish sauce, water, sweetener, and noodles to the pan and cook, stirring occasionally for four minutes or until the sauce is reduced by half and bubbling. **see note below.
- Remove from the heat and add the scallions, lime juice and cooked pork to the pan and toss to coat.
- Serve hot garnished with sesame seeds.
IF YOU’RE NOT A PORK FAN YOU CAN EASILY SUBSTITUTE CHICKEN OR SHRIMP AND IT WILL BE JUST AS TASTY **IF YOU WANT A THICKER SAUCE, ADD ¼ TSP OF XANTHAN GUM OR KONJAC FLOUR DURING STEP 6 AND STIR WELL.
Serving size: 1.5 cups Calories: 343 Fat: 21g Carbohydrates: 10g Protein: 28g
Michael Dorval says
Do you have an actual carb count on this? It sounds delicious!
Carb count now on the recipe post.