- 1 pound Ground Beef
- ½ cup Heavy cream
- 1 Egg
- ½ cup Almond flour or breadcrumbs
- ½ Onion, grated or finely minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon mustard powder
For the glaze:
- 2 Tablespoons Ketchup (sugar free for keto)
- 1 Tablespoon Soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar (Swerve for Keto)
- 1 Tablespoon Apple cider vinegar
- Mix all of the meatloaf ingredients in a large bowl. Lay out a piece of foil about 18 inch x 18 inch square. Pour the meatloaf mixture into the center of the foil and for into a loaf shape. Crinkle the foil around the meatloaf.
- Pour 1 cup of water into the instant pot, followed by the rack. Put the foil wrapped meatloaf onto the rack and seal the lid. Set the timer to cook for 25 minutes at high pressure. Natural pressure release for 10 minutes.
- Remove the meatloaf onto a baking sheet. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together all of the glaze ingredients. Spoon half of the mixture on top of the meatloaf.
- Optional: Place the glazed meatloaf under the broiler for a few minutes to caramelize.
- Slice the meatloaf and serve with extra glaze