Easy Keto Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry
Easy Keto Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry - This low carb and keto stir fry recipe is a perfect weeknight family meal as it is ready in under 20 minutes. Serve over steamed or fried cauliflower rice to make it a complete meal!
Recipe type: Main
- 2 Tablespoons Avocado oil, divided
- 1 Pound Thinly Sliced Steak, 1-inch pieces
- 4 Cups Broccoli Florets
- ½ Cup Soy Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Swerve Sweetener (see notes)
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 2 teaspoons Ginger paste
- ¼ Cup Beef Broth
- 1 teaspoons xanthan gum (see notes)
- In a large skillet over high heat, add 1 tablespoons avocado oil. Add in the thinly sliced steak and brown on both sides. Remove from pan to a plate and set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium and add in 1 tablespoon avocado oil. Add in the broccoli florets and sauté' until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Add the steak back to the pan with the broccoli. Add in the soy sauce, swerve, garlic, ginger, broth, and xanthan gum. Stir to combine and let thicken for a few minutes.
- Serve with cauliflower rice.
Thinly Sliced Steak - You can use any steak you like, just keep in mind cheaper cuts will be more tough than more expensive cuts. I would go with a sirloin and cut against the grain. Low Carb Sweetener - This recipe works with any sugar free sweetener that is a one for one replacement for sugar. I like to use Swerve or Lecanto which is a monk fruit sweetener. Ginger Paste - This ingredient is found in most grocery stores in the produce section. I like it for it's convenience, but if you want to avoid the added ingredients, you can also use fresh minced ginger Xanthan Gum - This is an ingredient that thickens and emulsifies. A keto friendly substitute for cornstarch.