Chocolate Peanut Butter Crescent Rolls
Pillsbury crescent rolls, filled with peanut butter & chocolate chips.
Source: I found the recipe for the crescent rolls via Pinterest on the blog For the Love of Cooking. I did a search on the web and found this recipe on many sites . So it is difficult to determine the originator of this recipe.
Recipe type: dessert, snack, breakfast
- 1 can ( 8oz) of Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Peanut butter enough to spread on each triangle
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips about 10 for each triangle
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Place the unrolled crescent rolls onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Spread a layer of peanut butter on each triangle; top with chocolate chips.
- Roll from the bottom of the triangle to the point. Place in the oven and bake for 10-11 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and serve while hot.